Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sanko Wedding Album

I photographed my first solo wedding in October for Ken and Heather and since I delievered the album, I figured I would show off my design, instead of just blogging the photos.
Their album is a 12x8 horizontal album, 29pages. I think its a beautiful document of the day, family and lots of love for the Sanko's. Their wedding was at Meadow Brook Hall in Auburn Hills MI, the weather was perfect and wedding ceremony was beautiful.
My 2nd shooter assistant was Shannon from Photography by Shannon Marie out of Sheby Twp MI. Thanks so much for all the beautiful candid photos and the great angle for the ceremony.

I hope you like all the pages.

12x8covera

page1a

page1b

page3


page5


page7b

page9

page11

page13

page15b

page17

page19

page21

page23

page25

page27

page29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home